HOW TO GET STARTED
How to get a Retirement Visa to retire and live in Thailand
Obtaining a retirement Visa to come and live in Thailand is still a pretty cheap and easy experience. You can apply both within Thailand, hanging your tourist Visa after deciding Thailand or apply before you come from your home country.
Requirements for a Non Immigrant Visa ‘O-A” (Retirement)
- Must be 50 years of age or over.
- Passport (must have at least 1 year (18 months preferred) remaining until it expires
- Holder of this type of visa is allowed to stay in Thailand for 1 year.
- Holding the nationality or permanent residence of country of application
- Proof of Financial requirement
- Letter from Bank showing proof of deposits
N.B. It is often easier to get your Visa from your home countries consulate
The easy requirement for a retirement Visa is prove of income of 60000.- THB pr. month (about $2,000) or savings of 800.000 THB (25.000.- dollar) in a Thai bank account that you can spend during one year
There is another way headache free for Visa in Thailand, Is the Elite Cart, a government cart that gives you VIP visa for 5 years with multiply enters and priority Check in at Airports , a Family cart with cost you 800,000 for two person and 300,000 for other family members. www.thailandelite-direct.com